Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Second Quarter Project
Transcript of Second Quarter Project
Prevents the potential energy stored in the power supplies to be used up immediately - releases it in regular intervals
hands of a clock
Swings in regular periods, increasing the accuracy of the clock
Thanks for listening!
How clocks are wound
mainspring drives train
escapement rotates wheels
high ratio gear trains decreases times clocks need to be rewound
Optical atomic clocks
changes accordingly to length of pendulum
wind coil to create spring potential energy
wind cord to suspend weight