Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Self Esteem
What is self esteem?
Confidence in one's own worth and abilities; self respect. This is defined as self-esteem, it is a personal judgement of how one feels about themselves, whether it be positive or negative.
Recurring thought patterns
Past negative experiences
Negative comments (often ones that are repeated or personal)
Personal doubt or failures in one's own opinion
Abusive situations (Physical, Mental, Verbal, sexual)
How many likes, retweets, favourites or comments are received.
Teens are constantly comparing themselves to others who are also on social media.
Unrealistic Expectations -
Everyone on social media accounts are wishing to appear as others, who commonly use photo editing making the others expectations of what they wish to look like unrealistic.
Having a low self-esteem can result in other illnesses.
Starting off from just one doubt in yourself, can lead to a life full of doubt and troubles. Having a low self-esteem and change a whole persons life and not for the better.
Most Praise points in the last 7 days
Jess D: LRO
Beth Eyre: EAG
Matt P: KMM
Molly D: 10MLC
Ellis R: JKD