Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Solutes and solvents
Transcript of Solutes and solvents
What are and Solutes and Solvents?
A Solute is the substance in a solution that is the least amount.
Note: It is usually a solid.
Solutions are a kind of mixture that has a solute dissolved in a solvent.
We learned that solutions are mixtures formed when at least one substances is dissolved into another.
Solute Solvent Solution
In your own words, define solute and solvent and give an example.