Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Solutes and solvents
Transcript of Solutes and solvents
What are and Solutes and Solvents?
A Solute is the substance in a solution that is the least amount.
Note: It is usually a solid.
Solutions are a kind of mixture that has a solute dissolved in a solvent.
We learned that solutions are mixtures formed when at least one substances is dissolved into another.
Solute Solvent Solution
In your own words, define solute and solvent and give an example.