Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comparison Between The Virus, Plant, Animal, & Bacteria Cell
Transcript of Comparison Between The Virus, Plant, Animal, & Bacteria Cell
- membrane envalope
- ligands Animal 000 Plant - mitochodria
- golgi bodies
- cell wall
- large vacuole
- chloroplast Virus - mitochondrion
- cell membrane
- golgi bodies
- endoplasmic reticulum
( smooth & rough)
- small vacuole - Plasma Membrane
- Cell Wall
- Ribosomes Bacteria An animal itself The cells within animals animal, plant, virus, & bacteria cells Comparison
Between Cell Structures The cell in the plant The plant itself Bacteria The characteristics of a bacterial cell The charecteristics of this cell The cell itself Organelles Video ( i dont really like this video, but it's all i can find )