Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Laptop and Globalization
Transcript of My Laptop and Globalization
I live in Maryland, but I use my laptop to explore the rest of the world...
... And raised in China, my laptop was a product of globalization before I even purchased it.
I often use my laptop to connect with family and friends overseas via Skype, Google Chat, and various social media platforms. These people are from all over the world, including...
Not only do I use my laptop to connect with people I know, I also use it to connect to places that I have never been. Via the Internet, I...
...watch TV produced in South Korea...
...and the United Kingdom...
...watch films from France...
..and listen to music from Ireland...
..and New Zealand.
Through Facebook, iTunes, Youtube, and Flickr I maintain the cultural and social ties that formed when I lived in Keflavik, Iceland as a child.
Born in California....
I even use my laptop to stay connected with places that I have lived before that still mean a lot to me...
These are just a few of the ways
that my laptop enables me to be a citizen of the world.