Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Terrible Things Prezi !
Transcript of Terrible Things Prezi !
The Genre of the allegorical story "Terrible Things" by Eve Bunting is a allegory. A allegory is the representation of abstract ideas, principles by character, figures, or events in narrative, dramatic or pictorial form
The Symbols for Terrible Things are the shadows that take the animals and the animals that are taken. The shadows that take the animals represent the nazis who took all the unwanted people! The animals symbolize the Jews, Gypsies and homos who were taken unwillingly.
The theme of Terrible Things is to Stand up and try to be heard. When people started getting taken , Little Rabbit tried to tell the others it would be a good idea to leave while they could! But because no one would listen to him everyone got captured!