Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Travel Alberta
Alberta is known for its fossils. There used to be dinosaurs in Alberta.
Alberta is a great place to go if you are searching for forestry, Coal, Natural gas, and oil.
Alberta has Fossil Museums, Parks, Prairies, and lots of freedom.
We Make it right!
Edmonton and Calgary
Edmonton is a major city because it has a good amount of festivals, also because Edmonton is the capital of Alberta.
Calgary is a major city because it is the largest city in Alberta.
Alberta had a dinosaur named after "Alberta" its called the Albertosaurus.
Come visit us sometime. See you soon!
In the summers it is very hot
In the winters its very cold
In the fall its right in the middle
In the spring it rains
I got this information at:
Are you going to visit us in Alberta? of course you are!
Big Horned Sheep
Town in Alberta
There is a Edmontosaurus too!
And there were T-Rex's that lived NEAR Alberta.
There was an estimated population in Alberta on October 1, 2014 and the estimate was exactly
4, 145, 992.