Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Poetry
Beside her attic bed at night. The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. Fabulously Fun dawn goes down some mammals are clammy Internal Rhyme is the rhyming of words within one line of
poetry as in: Jack Sprat could eat no fat. A Giggle Onomatopoeia is the use of words whose sound makes you think of its meaning. buzz swish zip Quatrain is a four line stanza The mountain frames the sky (a)
As a shadow of an eagle flies by. (a)
With clouds hanging at its edge (b)
A climber proves his courage on its rocky ledge. (b) Common rhyme
and abcd Stanza is a division in a poem named for the number of lines it contains. A couplet is a two line stanza "I cannot go to school today."
Said little Peggy Ann McKay. Forms Form is the way a poem is shaped, it's physical structure created by the poet. Concrete poetry: the shape suggests the subject of the poem. Lines are structured to create an image.