Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Albert Einstien
Albert married Maric Grossman on Jan. 6, 1903
"His Golden Years"
He had an intrest in electromagnetic devices
Albert was born 1879 in Wuttemburg, Germany
His mother was Pauline Koch, .
He attended school at Luitpold Gymnasium
His dad died when he was age 7
He had speech problems, however, he did good in writing.
He enjoyed classical music
He and his mother were Jewish
Albert and Maric had a son named Hans Einstien on May 4, 1904
Their second son, Eduard, was born on June17, 1910
He created pie = 3.14 etc.
His most famous expression, though, was E=mc2
(Energy= Mass x Light speed squared
Albert died on April 18, 1955
We remember him as the