Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fermentation
•Fermentation does not require oxygen (anaerobic)
•Fermentation produces only 2 ATP per glucose
In human muscle cells:
Milk into cheese or yogurt
•soybeans into soy sauce
•cabbage into sauerkraut
Organism Fermentation Product Gain for Organism
Human muscle Lactic acid ATP
Fungi Lactic acid ATP
Bacteria Lactic acid ATP
Yeast Ethyl alcohol(and CO2) ATP
Yeast transform sugars into alcohol