Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AIRPLANES
Prior to the 1900´s, traveling was hard, slow and ineffective, so people didn´t travel constantly to distant places, making the business of tourism weak in most parts of the world.
The solution was invented by Wilbur and Orville Wright on December 1903 when their 1903 flyer A took it´s first flight on Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, a flight that got aeronautic history running.
- The solution is reliable and effective.
- It is easy to put in mass production.
-It has increased tourism.
- It is sometimes dangerous
- Early airplanes were non-pressurized so there was a high risk of getting respiratory problems when the plane was at a high altitude.
-Monkeyshines on America. Sep2001 U.S. Events 1900-1920, p24. 1p.
- Objetivo Vuelo, Richard Platt, 2006, U.K., pg.8-13
-Alexandra Maria Pereira, personal interview, 01/10/2013
The final conclusion is that Airplanes are wonderful solutions to the problem of slow traveling. Although it has brought other problems such as the huge amount of gasoline used in them, it is extremely effective as a solution to the problem and has leaded to other solutions such as helicopters and rockets. In general, Tis is a great solution.
- People travel more often making it something essential in society.
-The solution is certainly bad cause people that work in planes don´t communicate with society as often as they should for being at work.
By Pablo Sandquist
-Nowadays, the use of airplanes is constant and pretty affordable, so both the users and the producers of the solution are comfortable with it economically talking.
- The cost of the fuel needed for this type of heavy machines is very high, increasing the amount of money that is spent on in and as a final result making the cost of tickets high.