Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Greek God
-Conventional godly powers; Superhuman strength
vitality & resistance to ingury
-Has the power to control the growth of vines
-Can transform into another person, object or
animal. Dionysus was a nature god, since nature has two sides, peace and rage. Dionysus also has two sides to him, a calm side and a wild side. Snake- Zeus gave Dionysus a crown of snakes
Grape Vine- Dionysus is depicted as wearing a crown of grape vines.
Grapes- In many pictures the Greek God is holding a bundle of grapes.
Panther: Dionysus' favorite animal. It was Dionysus who granted Midas the power to turn whatever he touched into gold. Then was kind enough to take the power back whenever it proved to be inconvenient for Midas. Roman Name: Bachus Today many references of the Greek God can be found in popular culture:
-The movie "The Lightning Thief" includes Dionysus as a character, he is a camp counselor.
-A wine brand was named after the Greek God (Dionysus Wine & Spirits Ltd)