Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of VGO
It helps when you need be at multiple places at once or can't go anywhere injury wise
-Be a patient monitor
- A remote student
How is the robot taught to preform its task?
Connected to a PC and will respond to a command
What sensors does the robot have and how does the robot use these sensors?
Has sensors at the front,side and back of the robot. The sensors help it move around objects.
-Students can learn the same as healthy pepole
-People with diabilities can be were they need to be
-People may not adapt
Describe the impact that this robot has had or could have on its intended audience
-Might be easier to take test not much distractions
-Helps with work
Where is the robot used?
By: Naomi Foster
Name some advantages and disadvantages of using a robot to complete this task?
What type of jobs/careers can this robot create to provide employment for people?
Predict and explain how this robot may be altered to preform more or different tasks in the future.
-Harder camera screen