Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of P5-Staci Higgins
River, and The Euphrates River. They flooded
quite often! Priests This is a Ziggurat.
-----> Gilgamesh was the king of Uruk. Gilgamesh was
believed to be part God, part human. Galamesh
prayed to the Gods, at the top of a Ziggurat. He
prayed for fun! The Gods sent him a Wild Man,
Enkidu. Another word for Ziggurat is a Temple.
From the top of the Temple, you could see Busy farms. A ziggurat was always in the center of town. Who was allowed at the top of the Temple? The Priests. :) Mesopotamia Map :)