Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Right To Play - Elementary School Presentation
Transcript of Right To Play - Elementary School Presentation
Johann Olav Koss
The Power of Play
More Than 20 Countries
1 million Children Weekly
Laughter is the Greatest Sound
play is a tool for education and health
yellow spirit ball
Right To Play was Born!
girls, persons with disabilities, children with diseases like HIV/AIDS, street children, and former child combatants
red mind ball
black body ball
blue peace ball
green health ball
What Can Schools in Canada Do?
The PLAY Program