Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
L.A. Harbor College's Teaching Learning Center
Transcript of L.A. Harbor College's Teaching Learning Center
headsets, and clickers. Faculty Forums Teaching with Technology Enhancing Essential Skills Word Press to explore content, to give
assessments, to give assignments,
to show learning progress. a writing tool
a guide to authenticity
verbal & written grading
a peer review tool. like this one! a free webpage Mini mp3 lectures
study guides and
important information. Help your students learn
and retain information
using brain research. All students can read,
give them the tools
and a forum to grow. Use of social networks
to reach students where they frequent and are comfortable. screen capture,
record the screen,
and vodcasts-video. a web page Google docs, blog, hang out
scholar, and calendar. The student focused and taking responsibility for learning. TLCenter faculty newsletter
Blog and College web page Intimate discussions on teaching and learning Mac's and PC's, scanner, & printers. Goals:
1. Increase faculty's electronic presence.
2. Increase the # of faculty talking about
teaching and learning while using new
techniques in the classroom. L.A. Harbor College
Teaching Learning Community. and The Forums are: