Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Great Pub Culture
Transcript of Great Pub Culture
(10 wings = $2.50 @ Creekside Pub)
Pubs are awfully crowded
*Arrive before 6pm
Check if the pub serves wings
or not in advance If you are
to a pub! If you are
to a pub! If you want to
to a pub! Outline 1. What Are Pubs?
2. Who Should Go to Pubs?
3. Food in Pubs
4. Relaxation in Pubs
5. Building Up Yourself in Pubs
6. My Favorite Pubs
7. Conclusion - for your better life Public House Pub = Everybody's House Who Should Go to Pubs? Pub activities
make you relaxed
reduce your stress
Which pub offers which service really depends on a pub.
*Check it out in advance! Meeting and talking with people
>You will think of yourself
>You will improve yourself Do not afraid of meeting
and talking to people! Creekside Pub Doc Willoughby's YUKI KATO Conclusion (1) If you go to a pub,
you can eat your fill of food
you can make yourself relax
you can build up yourself
People in Canada
enjoy themselves in pubs
know how to enjoy themselves
enjoy their own life to the full Conclusion (2) Pubs are indispensable for Canadian culture PUB IS LIFE!