Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wonderful snow flakes
Transcript of Wonderful snow flakes
Wilson Bentley , captured more than 5,000 snowflakes and did not even found 2 equal snowflakes .
What are snowflakes
Snowflakes are many crystals stuck together and they are not frozen rain drops .
shapes and sizes of snowflakes .
small snowflakes are called dust crystals .The largest snowflakes were found in 1880 and one of them was 38 centimeters wid instead the other snowflake was 15 inches wide .
do you know how many snowflakes fall from the sky in the u.s ?
Each winter in the u.s , at least 1 septillion ice crystals fall from the sky .that's 1,000,000,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo. 24 zeroes .
How are snowflakes formed ?
Snowflakes are formed in the clouds during their fall to the ground .