Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Choosing a "Just Right" Book in 2nd grade
Transcript of Choosing a "Just Right" Book in 2nd grade
"Just Right" Book Follow these steps to
choose a "just right" book!
Pick up a book.
Does it look interesting? Do you like books about dogs? Or sports? Or fairy tales? Find something you like to read about! Open your book.
Start reading the first page. Can you read most of the words? Where are the "just right" books? Everybody Books? Green Dot
Books Blue Dot Books
(Chapter Books) FICTION
(chapter books) keep going! start over! Close the book.
Retell yourself what happened.
Did you understand? Did the book make sense? "just right" book! start over! Rainbow Reading Challenge! yellow dot