Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mobile learning
What about curriculum ... ?
Mobile learning and existing curriculum ... ?
Is it necessary to change the curriculum / to make adjusments?
What to change?
Goal: identify types of trees
Students will be able to:
• Use ICT tools for learning;
• Identify the most common tree species;
• Name three tree species;
• Describe the connection between daily life and theory.
- widely used by elementary school teachers
- learning with:
Working on our specific tasks
increased knowledge of geographical, ecological or food production processes
development of values and beliefs about the environment.
development of personal skills (confidence, social skills and a greater belief in personal efficacy)
understanding that learning could be fun
Improving task, considering your opinion and experiences...
WORKING IN SIG
- steps -
- place: school park
- groups of two or three
- tools: devices that can scan TipaTags.
attention and thinking,
operating with ICT tools,
- act in and edit an outdoor video
outdoor environment for teaching/learning
- create TipATags & test them
- create learning materials
- work on Prezi
- record an outdoor video
- edit the video
- work in Prezi
- bubbl.us concept map
- print TipATags
- design an outdoor activity for primary school
- create educational content
- act in the video
- work on voting system
- help Jaanika design a primary school activity
- act in the video
- mobile voting system
"Polls Everywhere" Interactive voting system
With Poll Everywhere you can:
Ask multiple choice and open questions
Full control over a quiz
Grading system (paid version only)
You can vote with:
By typing @poll and a KEYWORD
By using homepage www.pollev.com
Text a ANSWER CODE to number
Heterogenity/homogenity (in groups),
constant feedback + extra details,
model, verbalization, guided activity
divergent way of solving problems,
Thank you for your attention!!!
Thank you for attention!