Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mobile learning
What about curriculum ... ?
Mobile learning and existing curriculum ... ?
Is it necessary to change the curriculum / to make adjusments?
What to change?
Goal: identify types of trees
Students will be able to:
• Use ICT tools for learning;
• Identify the most common tree species;
• Name three tree species;
• Describe the connection between daily life and theory.
- widely used by elementary school teachers
- learning with:
Working on our specific tasks
increased knowledge of geographical, ecological or food production processes
development of values and beliefs about the environment.
development of personal skills (confidence, social skills and a greater belief in personal efficacy)
understanding that learning could be fun
Improving task, considering your opinion and experiences...
WORKING IN SIG
- steps -
- place: school park
- groups of two or three
- tools: devices that can scan TipaTags.
attention and thinking,
operating with ICT tools,
- act in and edit an outdoor video
outdoor environment for teaching/learning
- create TipATags & test them
- create learning materials
- work on Prezi
- record an outdoor video
- edit the video
- work in Prezi
- bubbl.us concept map
- print TipATags
- design an outdoor activity for primary school
- create educational content
- act in the video
- work on voting system
- help Jaanika design a primary school activity
- act in the video
- mobile voting system
"Polls Everywhere" Interactive voting system
With Poll Everywhere you can:
Ask multiple choice and open questions
Full control over a quiz
Grading system (paid version only)
You can vote with:
By typing @poll and a KEYWORD
By using homepage www.pollev.com
Text a ANSWER CODE to number
Heterogenity/homogenity (in groups),
constant feedback + extra details,
model, verbalization, guided activity
divergent way of solving problems,
Thank you for your attention!!!
Thank you for attention!