Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Conditionals
It is used to talk about things in the future that are probably not going to be true.
It is also used to talk about something in the present which is impossible, because it's not true.
It talks about the past. It's used to describe a situation that didn't happen, and to imagine the result of this situation.
This conditional is used when the result will always happen. It is a fact.
It's used to talk about things which might happen in the future.
If + present simple , present simple
If + present simple , will + infinitive
If + past simple , would + infinitive
If + past perfect , would + have + past participle