Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Intertidal Zone
The Temperature ranges from extreme heat to near freezing.
High Exposure to sunlight
Within 5hr after air exposure, oxygen consumption in air is 2.5 times the previous rate in water.
By: Ellie Belvin and Annelise Trinity
Water Depth Range:
Adaptations of Organisms:
The Depth Range can vary from 0-10 meters(0-33 ft.) which depends mostly on the tide.
Organisms need to adapt to dramatic changes in temperature, moisture, and salinity. They also need to be able to withstand the force of wave action.
The pressure levels in the Intertidal Zone are very low.
Diagram of the Intertidal Zone