Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Should I use Prezi?
Transcript of Should I use Prezi?
USE PREZI? First thing I noticed after seeing a
handful of Prezis: the zooming & rotating is making me nauseous. Was this all flash & gimcrackery or can Prezi be used for effective presentations? And recommend it
to clients & friends? A Tweet introduced me to Prezi. Thought I'd put pencil
to paper and try it out. Organizing things visually fits with how my brain works. I like that. I'm starting to get the hang of this Prezi editor. The more I use it the more I like it. ... but maybe you are feeling a bit
nauseous by now? You're ok? OK... But more importantly, how was your experience in viewing this? So far, this test as been pretty enjoyable to make and the tools have been intuitive. Let me know. Twitter: @NatGuy I wanted to do something fun where
we zoom out & you see the answer... So, should I use it &
recommend it to others? How are you
now? Ok, the tools have been tested...