Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Build Strong Teams
Transcript of Build Strong Teams
goals "Set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential." “No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit.”
-Andrew Carnegie 1. Improve staff performance
2. Energize, educate, focus
3. Every customer leaves
happy Pre-Shift Meeting Planner ….in
Stages Teach something
new to every
every day. Who's On Your Team? What is the minimum acceptable level of performance you tolerate? PERMITTING low performance PROMOTES low performance $1000
Bonus leaders aren't
energy neutral Build Stronger Teams A positive CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE is important to retain clients. 81% of companies providing excellent customer service outperform their competitors. A successful customer experience =1,000
little things you do every day that the customer doesn’t even notice…
until we fail to do them. Cleanliness
Product Selection Don’t compromise standards!
What you permit, you promote. Your #1 Job is to CREATE/ BUILD/ TRAIN/ MENTOR a strong, efficient support team to keep the store stocked with great product. 10. Pay them more 12 Questions
satisfied employees answer YES to: 1. Do I know what is expected of me at work?
2. Do I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right?
3. At work, do I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day?
4. In the last week, have I received praise or recognition for good work?
5. Does my supervisor, or someone at work, seem to care about me as a person?
6. Is there someone at work who encourages my development?
7. At work, do my opinions seem to count?
8. Does the mission/purpose of my company make me feel like my work is important?
9. Are my co-workers committed to doing quality work?
10. Do I have a best friend at work?
11. In the last six months, have I talked with someone about my progress?
12. At work, have I had opportunities to learn and grow? 3 x $25= $75 $375 x 10 Years
$15,000 $3,750 Sally
Shopper $ Harris Interactive
states it accounts for
86% of lost customers CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RightNow Technologies puts the number at 73% Rockeller Corp pegged it at 68% Buy $100=
$300 in Sales bcfranchise.net Interactive dialogue, NOT monologues Don't practice on your customers Supplies Cleaning Facilities Colorization Signage Training Hire people with a propensity for learning Empower people to train their replacement Staff Meeting
Excercise Respect, kindness, shared values, and competitive spirit Brains, like hearts,
go where they
are appreciated If you see it, say it!