Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Running to Success
Transcript of Running to Success
(Half-Marathon in 3 weeks)
Percentage of Completion
out of 13.10 Miles
Possible Project Changes
Find a running group
Problems and Challenges
4 Successes for Me...
Work-out buddy :)
My Personal Gain
Encouraged a healthy lifestyle
Why might theses changes help?
Change in Environment
Incorporate different terrain
I (Ms. Mellergaard), will be able to run
, on a treadmill, at the gym, so that I can run a half marathon. I will do this by working out 4 times a week (M-THUR) after dinner for 1 hour, attempting to increase my mileage each time.
I will check off each day I workout on the calendar and write the total miles I ran without stopping.
This is realistic because I already can run 4 miles, and I actively run every week.
This fits in my life because I regularly work-out and I enjoy running
I will be achieving this goal in a 3 week time period.