Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Running to Success
Transcript of Running to Success
(Half-Marathon in 3 weeks)
Percentage of Completion
out of 13.10 Miles
Possible Project Changes
Find a running group
Problems and Challenges
4 Successes for Me...
Work-out buddy :)
My Personal Gain
Encouraged a healthy lifestyle
Why might theses changes help?
Change in Environment
Incorporate different terrain
I (Ms. Mellergaard), will be able to run
, on a treadmill, at the gym, so that I can run a half marathon. I will do this by working out 4 times a week (M-THUR) after dinner for 1 hour, attempting to increase my mileage each time.
I will check off each day I workout on the calendar and write the total miles I ran without stopping.
This is realistic because I already can run 4 miles, and I actively run every week.
This fits in my life because I regularly work-out and I enjoy running
I will be achieving this goal in a 3 week time period.