Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Probability
& James Towns Theoretical Probability Probability definition:
is a likelihood that an event will happen Experimental Probability Impossible Event Definition :
An event A with probability zero. Certain Event Definition :
An event is certain if its probability is 100%. Simple Event Compound Event Mutually Exclusive Event definition:
the event with a single outcome. definition:
consist of two or more simple events. definiton: two events are 'mutually exclusive' if they cannot occur at the same time.
An example is tossing a coin once, which can result in either heads or tails, but not both. definition :
the ratio of the number of outcomes in which a specified event occurs to the total number of trials pretend the day is Friday an impossible event would be if you said tomorrow is Wednesday. Ex. if you throw a coin, only one outcome will come out, either heads or tails.