Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Probability
& James Towns Theoretical Probability Probability definition:
is a likelihood that an event will happen Experimental Probability Impossible Event Definition :
An event A with probability zero. Certain Event Definition :
An event is certain if its probability is 100%. Simple Event Compound Event Mutually Exclusive Event definition:
the event with a single outcome. definition:
consist of two or more simple events. definiton: two events are 'mutually exclusive' if they cannot occur at the same time.
An example is tossing a coin once, which can result in either heads or tails, but not both. definition :
the ratio of the number of outcomes in which a specified event occurs to the total number of trials pretend the day is Friday an impossible event would be if you said tomorrow is Wednesday. Ex. if you throw a coin, only one outcome will come out, either heads or tails.