Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
People Respond To Incentives
Transcript of People Respond To Incentives
This is Ms. Lisa, an economics teacher.
Ms. Lisa's student's don't pay attention when she teaches them about the 10 principles of economis.
Ms. Lisa wants her students to pay attention so they can learn more about economics, get good grades, and graduate.
This makes Ms. Lisa sad.
I love economics!
Ms. Lisa has an idea!
Ms. Lisa's students love treats...
Ms. Lisa stands in front of her students with chocolate...
...and tells them if they answer her questions correctly at the end of lecture they will get chocolate.
The students pay attention and answer all the questions correctly...
...and of course receive chocolate.
All of those students did their best in all of their classes from then on and graduated in the spring, all thanks to Ms. Lisa...
... and the economic principle that "people resond to incentives".
by Emily Leshman