Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Color Wheel
Transcript of The Color Wheel
A circular diagram used to show the relationship between colors.
Colors that CANNOT be made by mixing other colors.
The secondary colors are made by mixing TWO EQUAL Primary colors together.
When reading the color wheel, the secondary colors will ALWAYS be in between the primary colors used to create them!
An intermediate color is created when you combine an equal PRIMARY color with an EQUAL secondary color.
Color is everywhere!
The Primary Colors
The Secondary Colors
Always say the PRIMARY color name first, then the SECONDARY color second when naming an Intermediate Color!!