Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HISTORY TATTOO TIMELINE
Transcript of HISTORY TATTOO TIMELINE
bears 59 tattoos. 3300 BCE
2160 BCE Egypt started to get into tattooing. 2160 BCE 1000 BCE Tattoo Art starts to spread. 1000 BCE 700 BCE The ancient greeks started to tattoo on slaves. 600 BCE 600 BCE was when islam and Christianity had an effect. 400 BCE 400 BCE Tattoos mark
pazyrk's near russo- Chinese border. 300 BCE Japen started to use Tattoos as a negative meaning. 54 BCE Caesar started to give an insight on tattoos in Europe. 306 Christian emperor constantine
band tattoos. 500 Tattoos become very religious. 1022 King hariod 11 gets Tattooed 1122 The chinese general got tattooed
by her own mum 1600 Tattoos as a art started in Japen,
so they weren't a
negative thing after that.