Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water Conservation
HOW DO WE CONSERVE WATER?
CHECK YOUR FAUCETS!
Education is the only way to start changing things
We want to share important tips with you
Do not let water run while brushing your teeth or shaving
Repair broken taps because a liter of water per hour is lost
Use a container or fill the sink to wash fruits or vegetables
Water your lawn or garden only when it needs it
Keep a water of drinking water in the fridge
Use a broom, not a hose to wash sidewalks or driveways
Don’t use the hose while washing your car. Only when rinsing it.
Follow these simple tips and help the planet. Thank you for doing so.
School Number 1
School District 21
We discussed and decided to work on Water Conservation
Our objective is to Educate our community through a Presentation
We can help people change their habits
Our 7th A and B Students
Our Students' families
Virginia Cabello (Pedagogical and Digital Facilitator
Virginia and Yamila (Spanish Teachers)