Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Digital Etiquette
2. Avoid personal topics when others can hear you.
3. Avoid taking calls or texting when you are in a face-to-face conversation.
4. Set your ringer to silent in public places and choose your ring tone wisely.
5. Don't light up your phone's screen in a dark theater.
6. Hang up and drive!
7. Don't blame another person for a dropped call. cyberspace has its own culture "Cell Phone Etiquette." CellPhones.org, n.d. Web. 01 Oct. 2012. <http://cellphones.org/blog/cell-phone-etiquette/>. Cell Phone Etiquette Email Etiquette "Netiquette" Online Activities 1. You are not the center of cyberspace. (Don't bug people about "friending" you, etc).
2. Don't be offensive (Would you say that to a person's face?)
3. Pause before you post anything sensitive involving yourself or others.
4. Don't post when you are angry. 1. Honor your reputation.
Use correct grammar and spelling.
Avoid using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS (this is yelling!)
2. Honor people's time.
Don't send/forward chain emails.
Choose recipients of email carefully.
Don't expect immediate responses to your emails.
Be concise and to-the-point.
3. Honor people's bandwidth.
Don't send huge attachments. Shea, Virginia. "Neitquette." -- The Core Rules of Netiquette. Albion.com, n.d. Web. 02 Oct. 2012. <http://www.albion.com/netiquette/introduction.html>. Cassada, Raychelle. "Teen Angst." Cyber Etiquette for Teens. PsychologyToday.com, 11 Dec. 2011. Web. 02 Oct. 2012. <http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/teen-angst/201012/cyber-etiquette-teens>. Social Networking, Blogging and More