Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Narrative Forms in Short Fiction Films
Transcript of Narrative Forms in Short Fiction Films
A script is a document that outlines every aural, visual, behavioral, and lingual element required to tell a story
Rise in Action:
New romantic interest + chase
Punched in face
Man at a Funeral
Explanation of context
Return to moment
Rise in action:
Exploring the hole
Stuck in the safe
Three Act Structure
A Moment in Time
For your portfolio you need to write a short script which could be turned into a film during the second half of semester
You need to write a script, a character outline and a backstory
Use the resources on Stream to see what film scripts look like before writing!
You should have at least three locations, no more than five characters, a clear narrative structure and an estimated screen time of 4-6mins