Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
*mental health clinics
*private practices *BSW degree required for direct service positions
*most positions need a MSW degree (generally takes 2 years)
*clinical social workers must be licensed * works full time and may need to work evenings and weekends *compassion
*problem solving skills
*time-management skills direct services:
*cope with problems in their everyday lives clinical workers:
* check and treat mental, behavioral, and emotional problems *social and human service assistants *substance abuse and behavioral disorder counselor* health educators*mental health counselors and marriage family therapists *probation officers and correctional treatment specialist*psychologists *social and community service manager*rehab counselor *school and career counselor * $47,230 health care
*$40,210 family,child, and school
*$38,600 mental health and substance abuse
* wedges for most$39,250
* These pays did not fit my budget it is. *Child,Family,and School: employment:295,700projected: 353,900percentage: 20% numeric: 58,200 *Mental Health and Substance:
numeric: 39,500 *Health Care:
numeric: 51,200 *25% 2010-2020 all types*growth will be demand in healthcare 34%*20% child family care *31% mental care *psychology
*Note: These majors are recommended to take in college to help in the job.