Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How can you protect yourself and your information online???
Transcript of How can you protect yourself and your information online???
can portect your data, personal info, and/
or your computer itself You may want to use anti-virus programs like Norton, Anti-spy Doctor, windows defender, etz. Some of these software’s have viruses on them if you download them from the internet. You can also protect yourself by
not downloading un-needed files.
Most viruses come from downloading
games, music, and other things that
are not aproved by an anti-virus prgram. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antivirus_software
Another way to protect
yourself is to back-up
If you already have an infection go to your local tech. store and ask for help. They may be alble to help you. You can either put
it on a USB or on
a portable hard-drive. In order for you to
back-up your files
you need to copy/paste
your data onto the
USB/hard-drive. Bofore you do anything stupid,
make sure there are no potectial
threats on your computer.
It may cause a virus on your back-up. You should also use a firewall Or avouid posting personal
data on social network sites