Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
20 Time TED Talks
Transcript of 20 Time TED Talks
Your project is complete, now what?
It's time to show off your project and what you learned from this experience
TED Talks - Technology, Entertainment, and Design
It's important to learn public speaking skills & TED Talks are an innovative way of bringing your ideas to life
I Hate Public Speaking!
What does it take to have a successful talk?
Today we will look at examples of TED Talks and
analyze key elements to having successful talk
1. Observe the body language of this first speaker
2. How does he compare to this next speaker?
3. And this speaker?
PRATICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE
Don't let this happen to you:
Keys to Success
Tell a story - every good story has a beginning, a middle, and an end
Pictures will bring your story to life - the more the better
Connect with the audience
Keep your language simple
Be humble, acknowledge your successes and your failures
Remember, laughter is good
DO NOT READ YOUR SPEECH
Do not go over
A successful TED talk should
tell a story.
What is your story?