Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Curiosity
in rocket Atlas V-541 Cruise Approach Begins after spacecraft separates
from launch unit. Begins 45 days before reaching the martian
atmosphere. August 5, 2012 Entry, descent, And Landing Begins when the spacecraft enters the martian atmosphere, 78 miles away from the surface. - Landing site selection
-Shipping rover to Cape Canaveral for departure August 22, 2012 First drive Rover completes a series of automated computer sequences to make sure the rover is stable and working properly. Present Surface Operations Scientific investigation process begins. Timeline Gale Crater Where is curiosity now? Mission stats Title: Mars Science Laboratory
Purpose: find out if life did or could exist
Time: 2 years Saturday October 6: first scoop! Glenelg AKA "Rocknest" ?