Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cobalt Presentation by Tori Cook
Transcript of Cobalt Presentation by Tori Cook
58.933195 and The average cobalt atom has 2 valence electrons, with 27 electrons total. So, it looks like this: http://www.epa.gov/radiation/radionuclides/cobalt.html#discovered and magnets
turbines for aircraft
drying agents for ink and paint
stained glass tiles
preserving food The word "cobalt" comes from a middle-high German word that means "goblin". They thought that goblins put cobalt into the silver ore they mined. http://www.infobarrel.com/Interesting_Facts_About_Cobalt_Co and Co-56
Co-61 Cobalt Chloride is pink when dry but blue when it absorbs water. It's also in those little packets of stuff you're not supposed to eat that come in shoes and purses. http://www.green-planet-solar-energy.com/cobalt-the-element.html