Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eastern Oyster Bay Critter of the Year
Transcript of Eastern Oyster Bay Critter of the Year
) The Critter of the Year
white, gray, and tan
rough exterior shell
No arms and no legs
The eastern oyster can grow up to 8 in.
2 rough shells
Oysters live in groups called oyster bars
Lives in salty/brackish waters- 8 to 35 ft. deep
The eastern oyster filters the water by opening their shells and pumping water through their gills. During this process they eat plankton and small food particles in the water. Therefore, the eastern oyster controls their population from becoming too big. Oyster bars are a good living environment for other organisms that live in the Chesapeake bay.
Without the Eastern Oyster
By: Tha A-Team A.K.A Tre & Rob