Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Open Access
- redistribute Open Access Open Source Openwashing see Greenwashing = Publishing = Software Open Access in Action: http://www.gutenberg.org/ http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7430962-jane-slayre http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6425725-sense-and-sensibility-and-sea-monsters Frankenstein iPad App by inklebooks http://www.inklestudios.com/frankenstein The Good: The Delightfully Bad: The Beautifully Ugly: Sara Q. Thompson
Nov 2012 How Open is it? http://www.plos.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/OAS_English_web.pdf Public Domain =
No Rights Reserved Full Copyright =
All Rights Reserved creative commons http://mintaka.sdsu.edu/GF/explain/optics/figs/spectrum.jpg http://creativecommons.org/ Open Access in Teaching Massive Open Online Course - MOOC
Open Educational Resource - OER OER MOOC Open Access for Research Publication preprints - ScholarsArchive
Create Your Own - Publishing Options
Start the Conversation - OA@OSU ScholarsArchive Publishing Options Open Access @ OSU Why is this an issue? Open Access
Explained http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/ OSU Blogs
http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/ http://cdss.library.oregonstate.edu/digital-publishing OJS@OregonDigital 2005: Faculty Senate pass OA resolution
2006: theses & dissertations in ScholarsArchive
2011: entire history of OSU Extension publications in ScholarsArchive
2011: OSU joins Coalition for Open Access Policy Institutions http://wpmu.library.oregonstate.edu/open-access/ http://ica.library.oregonstate.edu/subject-guide/851-Open-Access-at-OSU https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1790137/OSU-Cascades/OER-CustomSearch.html What will students use after graduation? or:
How to Play Well
with Others http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2012/11/08/educause-discussion-about-oer Links and resources from this presentation: http://bit.ly/OSUC-OA2012