Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Analysing and Simulating Multivariate Stable Distributions
Transcript of Analysing and Simulating Multivariate Stable Distributions
50%-level: 46.4% Diffuse Start with a
random grid (Paul Lévy, 1925) 1 2 3 4 1 2 5 6 Problem in higher
dimensions: How to construct a
good spherical grid? Diffuse according
to potential energy 1000 points 10 diffusions Diffuse a few times Consider the following portfolio:
1 share of voestalpine
1 share of RHI
1 share of Wienerberger A 3-dimensional example (joint japes with Hannes Kazianka) Hans Gmasz email@example.com Meielisalp, 2011-06-30 Multivariate Stable Random http://academic2.american.edu/~jpnolan/stable/stable.html For each day estimate
alpha and the spectral
measure using a rolling
time window of 5 years
starting on 2001-01-02. Analysing and Simulating Variables Using