Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SEARCHING DATABASES
The Research Process: Eight-Phase model
Phase I: Deciding what to Research
Step I: formulating a research problem (FINER).
Phase II: Planning a Research Study
Step II: conceptualizing a research design.
Step III: constructing an instrument for data collection.
Step IV: selecting a sample.
Step V: writing a research proposal.
Step VI: conducting a research study and collecting data.
Phase III: Data Analysis and Presentation
Phase IV: Writing a Research Report
Where to find the evidence ?
Online Bibliographic Databases
are an organized
of references to published literature, including journal articles, conference proceedings, and books
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
Search options to focus citations
PubMed Advanced Search Builder
Displaying and exporting results!
Where to find the evidence
Medical Subject Headings
No punctuations, Tags or Operator
Focus your search and find more relevant citations
Faculty of Medicine, Al-Azhar University
Full member at AMSA-IFMSA Egypt
Full member at MRS-Egypt
How to search PubMed
Types of Databases
High Quality Evidence