Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Zuni Indians
By: Gabby and Caroline
Zuni Indians (Zoon-yee) are a very fascinating tribe. They do many extraordinary things that other tribes might not do.
Now we will show you a couple of things about Zuni Indians.
Zuni Indians are found in New Mexico. New Mexico has characteristics of wide deserts, heavily forested mountain wildernesses, and high, bare peaks. The climate is usually clear, humid, or overcast.
The Zuni men didn't wear much clothing but they did sometimes wear breech clothes or short kilts. Zuni women wore knee-length cotton dresses called mantas.
Zuni tribe members shelter is usually under big tree branches and build little houses out of trees to make a sort of house so rain would not be able to get in.
The Zuni tribe members usually eat corn, green beans, deer, rabbits, and birds.
Zuni indians speak English but 6,000 people speak Zuni language. The Zuni tribe members are well known for creating amazing and beautiful artwork including, pottery, woven baskets, clothing, and jewelry.