Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hamsters!
HE SORT OF LOOKS LIKE THE HAMSTER ON TOP. Hamsters are rodents that belong to the subfamily Cricetinae will occasionally eat small insects such as small fruit flies, crickets Hamsters have poor eyesight; they are nearsighted and colorblind they have an acute sense of smell and can hear extremely well In the wild, they burrow underground in the daylight to avoid being caught by predators Hamsters are omnivorous When full, their cheeks can make their heads double (or even triple) in size hammy is a teddy bear hamster, there are hamsters that are
three inches. theyre the hardest type of hamster to own
Isnt this hamster cute! Hamster behavior can vary depending on their environment, genetics, and interaction with people This hamster is somewhat
cute. Hammy is 100x better! Hamsters become fertile at different ages depending on their species AWW!