Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Opinion Writing
Information provided in writing are always backed with facts from a book, text book , or website.
xamples- Tell details or examples that support your opinion
What is expected out of my opinion writing?
5 paragraphs (5-6 sentences in a paragraph)
Introduction that states your opinion
3-4 reasons supported by examples and information
quotes or facts from another source other than yourself
transition words, reason using words, sentence starters
conclusion that restates your opinion and wraps up your writing
What is Opinion Writing?
Opinion writing allows you to express your points of view.
What is an Opinion?
is a belief/feeling
is your point of view
is the result of an emotion
can be stronger when supported by FACTS and DETAILS
pinion- tell how you feel about the topic
easons- tell some reasons or information
pinion- Restate your opinion ( WITH FEELING)