Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of volcano project
but it erupted in a long time. eruptions Haleakala is a shield volcano haleakala Haleakala's classifacation haleakala by:Kaila LeBron Haleakala Type of Volcano
The last eruption is estimated to have been between the years of 1400 and 1600. Longitude and Latitude Haleakala Haleakala Is located Maui number of people killed Unknown because the eruptions were such a long time ago. longitude : -156.177
latitude: 20.747 A shield volcano is named for their large size and low profile, resembling a warrior's shield. Five important facts 1. Haleakala has its own national park!! 2. The Haleakalā silversword plant which is now threatened was once so thick that the mountain appeared to be covered in snow when viewing it from a distance.This plant only grows on Haleakalā.
3. Haleakala has its own bike trail.
4. When u climb Haleakala you may experience difficult breathing at such a high altitude.
5. Two and half hours for you to reach the summit, depending on where you start from at sea level. At sunrise, the temperature is about 30 degrees cooler at the summit than sea level. There are some great hikes from easy to strenuous. iIgot my resources from www.yahooanswers.com www.ask.com and www.volcano.com thank you for watching my prezi