Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Source Skills Y11
Transcript of Source Skills Y11
Tone GCSE History Context Use the source Use the examiner's text around the source to help - it may tell you all you need to know about the source!
Was it funny?
Serious? They give you supporting evidence
They jog your memory And if you don't use them you can't get above Level 2! Who wrote this?
What do you know about them?
Were they involved?
Were they an expert?
Were they biased? Use sources to help you! Tone suggests what the source is trying to do - entertain, inform, educate, sell? Think about WHY a source was created - what was the author trying to do? it may still be of use even if they are biased - a Nazi can tell you a lot about the Nazi Party. 1 Why was this written / created? 2 Was it advertising? Propaganda? 3 What was it used for? Purpose tells you why the source exists When was the Source created? What was going on then?