Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Moodle Journals
This a feature of moodle which allows teachers to ask puipls to respond to questions or topics. How it works The feature allows pupils to write text and then edit it as they choose to do so.
The journal feature must be downloaded now as it has been disabled since version 1.3 was released. Advantages of the Journal This can be used by students who wish to reflect on a particular topic or discussion
Journals are not the same as online assignments as they can be edited over a period of time. This makes the activity less formal than an assignment.