Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Graphene
Graphene is an atomic slice of graphite
1mm of graphite = 3M sheets of graphene
Do you know a SuperHero who is...
very low beam
Block of Graphite
Abundant but expensive to produce
Mechanical Method (Using Scotch Tape)
Heating matter (Silicon Carbide to 1300°)
Chemical methods (Oxydize graphite with Sulfuric acid)
The only superhero who can get the power of graphene
1M x thinner than hair
1000 x ligher than 1m² of paper
-> 10x - 100x