Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pink Dolphins <3
Transcript of Pink Dolphins <3
found mainly in the Amazon
river of South America. These creatures are becoming
extinct because because of destruction caused to their
habitats by humans due to:
river contamination,river traffic,
hunting ect. The scientific name for the pink dolphin is Inea Geoffrensis. Pink Dolphins have 40%
more brain capacity then
humans. Pink dolphins can grow up
to be 2.8 meters and can
and can weigh up to 150 kg. Most pink dolphins
are pink but colours
vary from pink,marky
dolphin is grey but is
named a pink dolphin Pink dolphins eat... River fish,crabs,small
turtles and catfish Pink dolphins are eaten by... Humans and sharks THE END...thanks for watching! ;) <3 <3 <3 by:Lori