Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Microscope
Revolving Nose Piece
The part you look through that contains a lens capable of 10x magnification
Turns to change from one objective to another
Attached to the nose piece
Contains a lenses that further magnifiy the specimen
The platform to support the slide
Holds the glass slide and specimen in place
Regulates the amount of light entering the scope
Source of light directed into the microscope
supports the whole microscope
Brings objects into rapid but 'coarse' focus
Brings objects slowly into 'fine' focus
ALWAYS adjust the course adjustment first!!!
Holds the objectives above the stage
Always handle slides and cover slips from the edges.
To avoid fingerprints
Why must a specimen be thin to be viewed under a microscope?
Introduction to the Microscope